Laser treatments are a safe, state-of-the-art method for rejuvenating your facial skin. Whether you’re seeking laser treatment for acne, unwanted hair, wrinkles, or any other skin concern, our team is here to help. At ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez offers laser treatments to reduce skin pigmentation and resurface your skin. Learn more about laser treatments at ReNova today.
What are Laser Treatments?
Laser treatments offer a noninvasive method of correcting skin imperfections, removing unwanted hair, tightening loose skin, and more. These cutting-edge treatments use targeted pulses of light to produce clearer, firmer, and smoother skin.
Laser treatments take place inside your doctor’s office or clinic. No surgery or overnight hospital stay is required. The procedures are ideal for healthy adults looking to improve their appearance without painful surgery or lengthy recovery times.
What Laser Treatments are Available?
- IPL® Photofacial
- Average Cost: $300 to $500
- This procedure uses laser light to target skin imperfections such as brown spots, sun damage, rosacea and more.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Average Cost: $150 to $500 per session
- Designed to remove unwanted hair, without the hassle of shaving or waxing, for longer-term results.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Average Cost: $300 to $500
- Also known as skin tightening, this procedure eliminates the outer layer of the skin with laser technology.
- Laser Scar Revision
- This procedure reduces the appearance of scars with the help of laser technology.
- Laser Vein Treatment
- Average Cost: $50 to $3,000
- Reduce or eliminate painful varicose veins.
- Sculpsure® Laser Body Contouring
- This procedure requires no surgery and is ideal for patients interested in a non-invasive liposuction approach. This laser technology can reduce stubborn fat cells in less than 30 minutes.
How Much do Laser Treatments Cost?
Laser treatments in the Pittsburgh area typically range from $150–$3,000. Costs can vary depending on which procedure you choose and how many procedures you need. At ReNova Plastic Surgery & Medial Spa, we are glad to accept a wide range of payment options, including financing through Dollar Bank and CareCredit®.
Am I a Good Candidate for Laser Treatments?
Laser treatments are safe and effective on a wide range of individuals. These procedures can help correct a wide range of skin imperfections, including the following:
- Resurface and rejuvenate facial skin
- Remove unwanted hair on the face and body
- Erase acne scars and stretch marks
- Smooth away wrinkles and baggy skin
- Fade pigmentation caused by aging and sun damage
- Clear up spider veins and rosacea
So if you’re uncomfortable with your damaged, aging skin, you could be a good candidate for laser treatments. However, the best way to determine your candidacy for this or any other aesthetic procedure is to schedule a consultation.
How are Laser Treatments Performed?
Laser treatments take place at ReNova’s state-certified surgical facility. Most procedures use topical anesthetic creams or local anesthesia. You remain awake and alert during your procedure.
During the treatment, the ReNova team delivers targeted pulses of light to the affected area. Most patients report little to no discomfort during their procedure. Afterward, your skin can feel slightly irritated or inflamed, but these side effects usually disappear within a week.
Procedure time can vary based on your treatment goals. Some treatments take less than 30 minutes, while others can last over an hour. We will discuss the specifics of your treatment during your consultation.
What is Recovery Like After Laser Treatments?
Whether you are seeking laser treatment for acne scars, loose skin, unwanted hair, or any other reason, you can rely on a speedy recovery. Laser treatments require no stitches, no bleeding, and no significant downtime.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect?
Your skin will need time to heal and regenerate after each procedure, so full results might not appear until you’ve finished your final treatment. Many patients, though, notice an improvement in their skin tone after their very first procedure.
Laser treatments are a safe, effective and convenient way to enhance your appearance, without going under the knife. Our office is accessible for residents of Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Wexford and the surrounding Pennsylvania communities. If you’ve been looking for laser skin treatment, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today to learn more and schedule your consultation.